Wednesday 16 November 2011

Budget related Blog (Zzzzzz)

Now for the Bit I hate and that Is the Budget for the futures project! Good god spread sheets are boring there like the one person at a Party which everyone around you just seems to like except for you because you know this person is actually a big tw*t. So far for the Budget Ive made a Spread sheet which like most of the things I make looks a bit anaemic and needs  filling out abit more.
Ive been given an unlimited budget for this part of the Project but when given that sort of "power" (if you will) my brain seems to go blank and I seem to lack any Imagination (which isn't really true I think of Fun and some what Inventive Ideas but non of them seem to be very realistic) and when told "I can have everything" I cant think of anything! 


Sigh ill never really understand myself Ive been "cursed" with mental illnesses by a god I don't understand. Back to the spreadsheet Really what I need to do  now is find some actual prices and shopping Sites and then Fill in the gaps once the this budget is over I can concentrate on more design work for the Futures and get it handed in.


Another thing I need to find is an Office/Studio space for my crew of 24 (say what!) people...... 

  • Executive producer (He Runs the Ship!)
  • Managing directors (goes to meetings to promote shit)
  • the Producer (Control the staff, wages and animators)
  • Production staff x2 (one is an accountant the other is responsible for human resources)
  • The Illustrator (Does the storyboard and looks over the drawings)
  • Art director (over sees the animation) 
  • Art directors little bitch assistant (follows the art director around and agrees to his/her every whim)
  • Free lancers (they come in for 2 months to work and then are kicked out)
  • Studio Manager (looks after the Studio, Janitor if you will)
  • The Animators (10 episode series = 5 animators)  
  • Sound artist (optional makes sounds for your cartoon)
  • Oh yeah and the voice actors depends how many you'll need in my case 8!      
So yeah quite alot of things are needed hmm I should have really started this ages ago. The tutors told me to have a look at the Anthony Hill Partnership on the interwebs.

 Its an estate agent based around Southport which isn't that far to were I live (well it is and It isn't its still an hour drive to get there and back!).
 All the places for sale look reasonable nice however Im looking for an office not a Shop! However whilst looking for offices the site gave me this message.
Bother! I thought to my self. Oh well Im sure Ill figure something out........ Hit It Tom Robinson Band!

No comments:

Post a Comment