Tuesday 22 November 2011

That Blog about Office Space.......

This following blog is about office Space (WOOHOO! yeah alright tom Calm down!). Round about last week I had a look at Office space for my Virtual studio Im at the Moment Im looking at Local places Like this building/office in Moor park.
This is the Back of the Office uhh does look quite spacious 

 I Used to go past this Park on the Way to College "Sigh" I miss College Ill have to pay the building a visit one day. 
Picture 1
  Finally this is front of the Building I think the office for Sale is on the Right and It costs round about £2,292 to rent out Ok Moving on!
This building is at the Docks at Preston I used to run past here now and again when I was 6 :) alright enough nostalgia heres the Interior of this Office.
 I imagine this bit will be a shared office space for the Executive Producer, director and the Art director and maybe some of the Animators.
I dont know who Im going to  put in here maybe some more Animators but I need some receptionists where are they going to go?! I think in the Room on the left I could put a render farm in there.
Finally heres the parking space bah I hate parking spaces >:( this place costs about hang on im talking to some one on Facebook.......£1,208 thats relatively cheap.
This next place is in Bamber bridge which is not far to were I live according to the description on the site "Ribble House is ideally located within walking distance of Bamber Bridge town centre yet only minutes away from Preston City Centre and the motorway network (M6) which connects with the M61/M65 and M55. Bamber Bridge offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities including Sainsbury's, Boots and local amenities." huh!
  Heres the Interior of the Building and unfortunately the only photo available on the Site I dont know if this is the whole of the office or if there's more to it I guess I will never know for sure! the price for this place is bom bom! £84,170



   

No comments:

Post a Comment