Sunday 15 January 2012

Tom Brain returns......What tom got up to this week just gone

After three weeks of no actual updates to my Blog I decided today I should get back in the groove and start updating my blog again If that makes sense nothing I seem to say does.....Oh and by the way I had a great Christmas and New year was alright too.   


Monday the 9th of January 2012
I can't really think what I did today crap! oh well I know on Tuesday I returned to Uni.....


Tuesday the 10th of January 2012
Asides from starting scene 6 shot 23 Mario, Jud and I think Sarah welcomed the class back to Uni. Jud gave out a Informal welcome back speech of what to expect this year should be Fun.....


Wednesday the 11th of January 2012 
Went In to Uni to look for the sounds that I used for my Animatic so That I could start lip syncing the first scene I then returned home and started to work on that exact scene....


Thursday the 12th of January 2012
The weeks sure go quick at Uni dont they.... Carried on with Scene 1 shot 1and started work on Scene 7 shot 27 I think.....All was going well Until Jud introduced me to Mr TV Safe.
TV Safe confuses me Ok I know I have to work within the Black parts and I can work outside the red Line I think :/ but what about when It comes top rendering how about a bit of explanation on that my Man. In the evening I returned home and coloured In this Pic of Tom-Man on Photoshop...
Friday the 13th (Eeek!) of January 2012
I decided to take a break from animating today and decided to colour In a page for my never ending Tom-Man Comic :D heres the page for you to have a look at....I actually would like to get Into the Comic Industry when I leave university. 
Ok I know It isn't exactly animation! But Ive been drawing Comics since the late Nineties, Early Noughties (the name of the last decade) and I have a distinct comic style and Its what Im good at. So It makes sense that I should  give the Comic Industry a go! And If there are any Tutors or fellow animators who don't think this is a good Idea well If you think about It Comics are kinda like Storyboards but less complex I think....

Saturday the 14th of January 2012
My dad usually goes to work on the Saturday during January and I was going to start work on scene 2 shot 2. But today Dad didn't need to go to work so we as a family decided to go out to Clitheroe which is Nice I like Clitheroe :) Its a very whimsical town. But on the way home I had an attack of depression I don't like being depressed It makes everyone around me Upset :( maybe I have some kind of super power and I just dont realise It yet. Anyway The Depression came from the confusion of the TV Safe thing so I sent Mario an Email to see If he can help so Come Monday hopefully everything will be Ok.

Sunday the 15th of January 2012              
Updated this Blog I might carry on working on Scene 2 shot 2 as well but Id quite like to start working on a Schedule and some Posters to try and get hold of some voice actors.
Ill leave you all now with some Videos first up is a Brian Eno tune which I seem to listen to alot Its called "In Dark Trees" and makes me feel like Im running through a dark forest neat!
Final video is a little something from my child hood. Its the Lego Time cruisers advert with a rather creepy Tim the Time traveller. Oh also I have the Boat with wings which appears in this advert so In a way this advert has been one big nostalgia fudge cake Mmmm Cake!
     
   

1 comment:

  1. loving the tom man comic dude especially the one you coloured in on the 12th jan :)

    ReplyDelete