Sunday 29 January 2012

What tom got up to this week

Another Month comes to a close this week I don't know why Im telling you this as I dont have a calender......


Monday the 23rd of January 2012
I recall going Into Uni to work on the scene with Starbeard the Space pirate. I also recall staying on till 5pm :O


Tuesday the 24th of January 2012
Had a bit of a telling off by Judd today about my three minute film and the TV Safe thing (F*cking TV Safe Look I know "professionals" use It but Im not professional at all Im just a penniless student!) stayed on till 3 and then off to chase the Buses one of the roads was closed you see :(


Wednesday the 25th of January 2012
Asides form staying in Uni and working on Shots 5 and 6 I also payed a visit the Futures to talk to some one about what I should do when after University. And to tell the Truth Id quite like to get Into something quite Static like Illustration and Comics :3 Ok I know Its not exactly "animation" but over the past few months Ive been thinking Is Animation really for me :/


Thursday the 26th of January 2012 
Hardly anyone turned up to class today so I ended up going home early Jud didn't seem to mind I mean I would have stayed but the Atmosphere in the Class was soooo Bleak! I ended up going to the Deepdale retail park with Mum. I needed a new sketch book as I accidently spilt Coffee on the other one :(


Friday the 27th of January 2012
Took a break from my 3 minute Film and worked on me Tom-Man Comics Cause everyone loves Tom-Man (everyone loves Tom-Man! THATS A GREAT IDEA!)
I also drew this Pic ....
I went out at night as well with some friends It was another Interesting night out where everyone was back home for 12:00 and Rahil was getting anxious because a vicious Biker gang the "Satans Slayers" had taken over the Mad ferret :I also there was a Band playing called Catfish and the Bottle men there were alright!

Saturday the 28th of January 2012
Worked a bit more on Scene 6 and then went for a walk to get the Cobwebs out me system (If that makes sense!?) I also watched "Drive" this film me bro and Film Critics keeps barking on about. which they claim is the coolest Movie of the year (2011 to be exact) and I agree with them :) Dont believe me heres the trailer.
  
Sunday the 29th of January 2012
Asides from updating this Blog I started looking at those websites Rona (the Futures person whos looking for a Job for me Eeeeee :D ) sent me. Ill leave you now it a rather gory animated music video "Dora no More" check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment