Sunday 5 February 2012

What tom got up to this week

Monday the 30th of January 2012
From what I recall I worked on Shots 3,4,5 6 and the showed them to Judd the next day.


Tuesday the 31st of January 2012
Sarah did a presentation about some people that from the Animation industry which are coming to see us. Ill put the List up in future Blog entry. Also Judd wanted me to work on those scenes I were talking about from the previous day.


Wednesday the 1st of Febuary 2012
Its my mums birthday today and she levels up to "52" People don't age they Level up! I also made her a Card :3
I also worked a bit more on those shot Judd told me to work on abit more.

Thursday the 2nd of February 2012
Cant really remember a whole lot about Thursday I do recall going home early because I got abit down! THATS A TERRIBLE EXCUSE BOY!

Friday the 3rd of February 2012
Took a break from my 3 minute Film and Coloured In a short Tom-Man Comic instead.
I also went to see a New Film "Chronicle" today aswell with some friends. Chronicle Tells the tale of these 3 lads Andrew, Matt and Steve who all find a Hole in the ground that leads them to a Glowing Crystal that gives the 3 Boys Telekinesis (the ability to move an manipulate objects with your mind) It was pretty good film Id watch It again maybe. Ohh here is the Trailer.
Saturday the 4th of February 2012
I worked on shot 8 scene 3 :D Ho yess! uh Still needs a bit of animating doing with it. I also went out to warehouse with my friend Dan and his Friend Tom Snape who I haven't seen physically in 6 Months (US TOMS WE GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!) We also met some people Tom knew (I dont know how) One of them was a Bleach Blonde haired girl with Pale blue eyes [stop sounding creepy tom >:(] who Just turned 18 and Liked me because of my Sarcasm [Now I know why every one Finds me funny :D] Problem is I never got her name and I never saw her for the rest of the Night :( 

Sunday the 5th of February 2012
Updated this Blog (although I think I should do It more often) And as I was my mothers birthday on Wednesday were going out as a Family for Sunday lunch I dont know where though Ill get back to you on that one. Im also gonna take a look at those Links Rona (the futures lady) sent me Last week here they are.

As you probably would have guessed by the Links I want to try and get into Illustration I know Its not exactly Animation But I really want to get my Comics out there Into the World. I can just Imagine my self Walking Into a Magazine outlet or Comic Shop and seeing Tom-Man on the Shelves and then me Saying "Look! Its in a Real Shop!". 

I aspire to the Words of Kevin Clash (The man who created Elmo) who said in a Doumentry Film "Being Elmo" and he says 

"If everybody else your age Is doing something very different to what your doing there's always going to be someone saying that you might not succeed and you might not make any money. All of those things would go away If you really focus on what makes you happy"

I really Aspire to those words In fact thats the most Inspiring thing Ive heard This week!

I leave you now with 2 videos and those are Vangelis "Memories of Green" which appeared in the 1981 film "Blade Runner" 
And a pretty cool Made Up cartoon "SPACE STALLIONS" Which Is inspired by loads of Cartoons from the 80s :D I love the 80s me. 
The one problem I have with this cartoon Is the Fact the Villain In it is Called "Destructo" Crap! The Villain in my Tom-Man comics is called Destructo :( I guess Ill to change his name to something different Any Ideas :/      

No comments:

Post a Comment