Sunday 19 February 2012

What tom got up to this week

Monday the 13th of February 2012
Don't really remember a whole lot about today I do recall carrying on with Scene 3 of my 3 minute film. And going home early which is Odd because I usually stay at Uni till 5pm on a Monday.


Tuesday the 14th of February 2012
Jud wasn't in today he was at his mothers funeral sorry for your loss Jud :( . Anyway uh from what I Remember Sarah looked after us instead although I got distracted because the whole of the Class was talking about Food >_< That wasn't helping at all! 


Wednesday the 15th of February 2012
Stayed on to the very late Time of 5pm today to get on with Work I also met up with my learning Tutor Shirley who I haven't seen for Half a year (Give or Take!) I need to see her about My 250 word essay Which Im going to carry on with when Ive finished Typing up today's blog.


Thursday the 16th of February 2012
Asides from eating a Green chilli and Burning my mouth out (nearly) I got on with Scene 3 and Started a tiny bit of Scene 4. Also my friend Ryans birthday was to day so I mad him a card.....
Ohh I also went to the Lancaster University (which at night time is the Modern day equivalent to the film "Logans Run" because all The architecture Is futuristic and only people who are 25 live there) I went there to watch a concert with my parents I feel so Upper class!  

Friday the 17th of February 2012 
I thought that lecture was going to happen with Linda Macarthy?! I think but It turned out she was coming on the 24 of February and I ended up in a lecture with some design students (whoops!). I also watched The new Muppets Movie with my friends.
Saturday the 18th of February 2012
I worked abit on my 3 minute film but I got abit distracted by some Lego I found underneath my bed. I also went to the Museum of Lancashire which has 
had a bit of a make over and recently reopened.

SUNTRON! Day  19th of February 2012
Sorry Im getting distracted again by these Lego models that people make.....
Asides from Updating this Blog Im going to Start work on an Action Plan and link it around The Illustration Industry I asked my tutors to see If Its Ok and they said Its fine. I also need to send an Email to Terry Chapman!? ( Bloke I met in the Media factory who should be able to fix me up with some voice actors NICE!) 


Videos Ive watched this week GO! Okay the Japanese Intro to the 90s X-men cartoon WHICH IS SOOOO AWESOME I did a Tiny wee when I watched It :3 CRY FOR THE MOON!!!!!!

Uh next Video is a Lego Stop-frame animation about saving Radio 6 music with a DAVID BOWIE mini figure.....Wazz
        

No comments:

Post a Comment