Sunday 26 February 2012

What tom got up to this week part what ever

Monday the 20th of February 2012
what did I do today :/ Christ I cant remember I do recall going in to University and doing some work though


Tuesday the 21st of February 2012 
I was abit antisocial today and hid in my room today (thats what Im calling edit suite 5 now) and worked a bit more on scene 3. I produced this Blog http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-about-graphic-novels-research-i.html

Wednesday the 22nd of February 2012
Worked abit more on Scene 3 think I got that bit done aswell stayed on till 5pm aswell.


Thursday the 23rd of February 2012
Started work on Scene 4. Aswell as that a got a bit of advice from Mario about my Action Plan (which I intend to do a Blog about that). I also Did This in the evening!
Back at college I always drawing little character sheets for Tom-Man and his friends I haven't done one for well over a Year so I thought I might step up and do one I showed It my friends and they LOVED IT! I watched Tron Legacy today Aswell!
Friday the 24th of February 2012
Met Stop frame Animator and Ceramist Linda McCarthy today heres a link to her website.
http://www.tinyelephants.co.uk/
She is not to be confused with Paul McCartney's dead wife Linda McCartney...... LOOK THERE BOTH CALLED LINDA I CAN GET CONFUSED EASILY SEE! Also some Asian woman with big hands sitting next to me wanted the Sound files from my Dictaphone I thought that would be Ok then we engaged in an awkward conversation and she also wants the notes I was writing up and she was writing notes as well! USE YOUR OWN F*CKING NOTES BEE-SNAP! unless she wants to compare them "sigh" Finally I did this.
Saturday the 25th of February 2012
I worked a bit on scene 4 today I also got into won the Film "Troll Hunter" on DVD from 2000AD and got a letter from Tharg himself! EPIC!!!
I watched Troll Hunter with my Mum and Dad and they both seemed to enjoy It although mum was a bit unsure at first she thought It was going to be a cartoon :3 Silly Mum.

Sunday the 26th of February 2012
Asides from working on this blog Im gonna colour this Pic In of Tom-Man and Jerry Ha ha you see what I did there!
And now to play us out Its the Main theme from a Video game you've probably never heard of Its Devil Crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment