Tuesday 6 March 2012

What Tom got up to last week.....

This blog entry is a bit late but why is that!? well Ill get to that soon but First!


Monday the 27th of February 2012
Worked on me 3 minute film I also started to think of some questions I could ask to Illustrator Steven Appleby (who was coming to visit us on Friday)


Tuesday the 28th of February 2012
Carried on with me 3 minute film I was currently working on Scene 4 I think


Wednesday the 29th of February 2012
Carried on with My 3 minute film but other than that I (and a bunch of other animation students) met head of Broadcasting of Aardman animation "Miles Bulough" he gave us tricks and trips but mainly advice on what broadcasters like CBBC and CITV (the place to be) are looking for.


For those of you who care here Is a Link to Miles Blog
http://digitalmiles.blogspot.com/


Thursday the 1st of March 2012
Another Month draws to a close so I Carried on with my three minute also I don't think Jud was In don't know why Im telling you that though. I also did this Puzzle sheet In the evening
   


Friday the 2nd of March 2012
Asides from meeting Steven Appleby and asking him If "If there's any advice you could give to some one who wants to get into the Illustration Industry what would that be" or something like that! I also did this :D
For those of you who like me like the sound of this Steven Apple here Is a Link too his Website

Saturday the 3rd of March 2012
Didn't really do any work this weekend Naughty boy >:( the reason to that is because I was In Birmingham with my Dad and we were moving stuff about at his parents house there were having the electrician in see and my Granddad buys alot of stuff that he doesn't need :/ some of It is still in Its packaging. Here is a picture of me with some puppets who look just look like my Grandparents.


Sunday the 4th of March 2012
Because my grandparents live near the Airport they have triple glazed windows so that way we couldn't hear the planes taking off at night and me and my dad were Roasting in a small Bed room and I woke up dazed and confused in Birmingham. We were going to go home at Lunch but Nan was going to give us  a Sunday roast which was good but It took her 2 years to make It :/ (thats me being sarcastic). So we returned home at 4.50 this week Im going to get scene 4 done and get rid of this blasted cold!

For those of you who remembered last weeks Blog entry http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/ I was going to colour In a picture of Tom-Man and Jerry and I did :D quite alot of people liked It....
    
And now to play us out Its the Chip tune Musician Zabutom with one of his many tunes Zeta Force Level X (when I listen to this tune I imagine that Im attending a Business meeting ON PLUTO!!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment