Sunday 18 March 2012

The Bizzare adventures of Tom Brain

After University Im going to do a new blog and Im going to call It "The Bizzare adventures of Tom Brain" but until then im gonna carry on with this Blog.


This week has been bizzare but why Is that!? I think its because I was Ill but lets start at the begging with Monday


Monday the 12/03/2012
uh right well from what I remember from my broken brain I worked on Scene 4 and 5 I also met up with an actor called James O'Conner whos studying at UClan (obviously) and he provided some great voices for my Characters for Chuck the Space Monkey he was great.


Tuesday the 13/03/2012
Worked on Scene 5......... thats It really :I uhh Oh Wednesday


Wednesday the 14/03/2012
Asides from animating I met Pete Bishop whos like a Director an Animator he was a very Informative chap he doesn't like his face :/ well Im mean I don't mind my face Its just that If I had an extra chin like my dad then Im gonna have to start to worry.


Thursday the 15/03/2012
Remember at the start of this entry when I told you I was Ill yay well I was real Ill today I threw up at one point no one wants that :( I managed to find comfort though by watching the "Fifth element" heres the Trailer.
Friday the 16/03/12
Still Ill :( but I stopped throwing up so thats good I started on a couple of Essays but I had a binding feeling in my stomach thats no good :( so I took a bit more Time off and watched Man v. Food on Dave the channel. I also coloured In this Pic.
  

Saturday the 17/03/12
I felt a bit better today so worked on some essays and then I went into University in the afternoon I thought I was having a lecture with Tim Searle of Baby cow animation but turned out that wasn't happening until 4 but no one in the third year knew about this except for Kadei. God I was so angry after that how angry you want to know how Angry I WAS ANGRY WITH EVERYONE KIND OF LIKE CHARLIE BROOKER IN THIS VIDEO!!!!! ARRGGGGHHHH!!!
I eventually calmed down after my parents found a Sketchpad in the garage I did as a Kid full of all these characters I drew when I was a Kid and I didn't even know existed :/ Still It was awesome I now have a great back catalogue of Characters that Im Intent on reusing :D

Sunday the 18/03/12
Felling better today Ive got some notes to scan to for some woman whos doing a masters degree in animation :/ f*ck my life any Its a really nice day as well I might go stand in the Garden and look at that pond me and dad made.

And here to play us out this week is Mark Shreeve with Storm Column oh no wait we had that one last week How about Brian Eno & Laraaji with The Dance #2 and a Lego Advert and then Ill see you all next week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment