Sunday 11 March 2012

What did tom get up to this week

Well lets find out shall we :D we begin the week with 


Monday the 5th of March 2012
Worked on Scene 4 thats all really yeah :/


Tuesday the 6th of March 2012 
Didn't really do much today as I was felling a bit Ill It might be Man flu although I hardly got any sleep the previous night. I also thought I was going to a meeting today with the futures but It turns out thats not today Its on the 20th of March.


Wednesday the 7th of March 2012
We were supposed to meet animator David Bunting today but like me he was a bit under the weather so he didn't turn up that day :( so Instead I carried on with animating scene 4 and worked upon scene 5 the next day.


Thursday the 8th of March 2012 
Carried on with Scene 4 and yeah worked on scene 5 later on that day :/ I also met up with my Games design mates:D who I haven't seen In a week or so 


Friday the 9th of March 2012
Friday was alright :) I worked upon This comic which I actually got round to finishing on the Saturday.
Asides from that I went to see another Film this week with my friends. And It was Disneys answer to Avatar (thats what I call It any way) JOHN CARTER! 
   
Its a very brutal film Quite a bit of violence for a disney film. It also has a Dog monster called "Woola" which me and my friend Dan liked :D on the way out from the Cinema however I saw this beautiful site.
ITS A RAINBOW IN THE NIGHT :O how is this possible! want to know more click the link below CLICK IT!!!

Saturday the 10th of March 2012 (what!? already)
I was going to work on a bit more on my essays but Im going to leave that to Sunday. Today however me and Dad went to see an exhibition in Clitheroe. Heres a link.


The Fateful fable of 13 features 13 unfortunate looking ceramic characters Including Sir Spiffington, Lionel Vinyl, Lobster boy and some Carrot magician these characters were created by Matthew Roby. I took some photos of them but then I got told of by one of the museum Staff by doing so whoops :/

Sunday the 11th of March 2012
Im going to work on My Essays if I do at least 4 of the Main people then I will reward my self with alcohol :D Maybe. And now for something I haven't done in a while and thats shown you some Videos that I have watched during the week the first of which Is an Animation created by Peephole Circus about the British afternoon game show Countdown.....
And now to play us out with his Electro Jive tune Its Mark Shreeve with Storm Column! See you next week :D
     

No comments:

Post a Comment