Sunday 20 May 2012

The Final Entry of this year (Maybe)

Hand in Is drawing nearer so I guess I can throw in a Final entry before I had In EVERYTHING.

Monday the 14th/05/2012
Uh Cleaned up some Scenes for my three minute film and sent an Email to my Tutors to see If I could Render out all the scenes.

Tuesday the 15th/05/2012
Tutors got My email so I started to render out all the Files I got Jud to edit the Film. I Had a Nagging sensation in the Back of My head saying that my 3 minute film was going to be Under 3 Minutes turns out it was over 3 minutes (20 seconds over if your wondering) so thats alright.

Wednesday the 16/05/2012 and Thursday the 17th/05/2012
Tutors wanted me to put up some Sound for my Three minute Film so I got on with that and Finished that (sort of) on the Next day (Thursday) however Jud made me do some Changes which I did do Its just now I have to let my Tutors know that I did them if that Makes sense.

Friday the 18th/05/2012
It was First and Second year Hand in today so In the morning I did a Illustration reel and made a Quick exit at half past 12. Can't remember what I did for the Rest of that day. Oh wait yeah I went to a House party because some Girl I knew was going back home to London. 

Saturday the 19th/05/2012
Edited my C.V. I think :/ Might have to check with dad. I also watched a Film with my Brother It was "The Raid" the so called biggest action Movie of the year or ever though It wasn't as Big as Avengers Assemble!
Sunday the 20th/05/2012
Like I mentioned previously Im going to edit my C.V. so Im Gonna do that at some point today. Also I coloured in this Tom-Man Comic Yayy Tom-man.
Right Ill do what I usually do and leave you with some Videos that Ive watched in the Week when I should be doing Work >:( First up is a Video of funny man Ricky Gervais stuffing tissue up his mouth and being Ricky Gervais.

       
And Finally a Bit of Aphex Twin BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment