Sunday 6 May 2012

Rockets flying over head......(What did Tom Get up to This week)

Monday the 31st/04/2012
Did I go In today :I yes I did and I think I completed Scene 8 and Started work on scene 9.


Tuesday the 1st/05/2012
Carried on with Scene 9. I also sent my C.V. off to the Futures department for them too look through. 


Wednesday the 2nd/05/2012
Carried on with Scene 9 thats all :I what an exciting life I lead 


Thursday the 3rd/05/2012
Worked on a Lip Syncing shot. But I was too excited to see the BIGGEST MOVIE EVER!!! which was tomorrow.


Friday the 4th/05/2012
Eeeee only 4 more shots to go (aswell as some that need Fixing :/) asides from that I went to see the BIGGEST MOVIE EVER! which of course was the Marvel Avengers Assemble! for those of you who have had there head in a bucket full of sand for the past months heres the Trailer.
Its got every super hero ever in this Film Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk now I think Hulk right steals the Show! there's also Black widow played by pretty Scarlett Johansson, and Nick fury and Hawkeye Its a Great Movie and I recommend you watch It.

Saturday the 5th/05/2012
Rather Slow day today :/ I worked on my Action Plan (again) I really need to do a Blog on It I also got a some what positive Email from Futures about My C.V. I say some what Positive mainly because they wanted me to make changes and meet Liz Bradley (Disability Careers Adviser) to go through my C.V. the reason I meeting her Is because I mentioned my Aspergers (oh yeah of got Aspergers Its nothing new to me Ive always had It! I was first diagnosed with it when I was five and found out later when I was 9 or 10 :/ Im not too sure) so Ill have to arrange an Appointment with her then.

Sunday the 6th/05/2012
Bleaugh! I smell funny ohh back to blog world Im gonna do that Blog entry for my Action plan Ive been meaning to do  It for Ages! I leave you now with Some TUNNAGE which my brother Introduced me too and a Video of the Lovable James May.

No comments:

Post a Comment