Sunday 29 April 2012

This just In!!!

Another Month draws to close so lets see what I got up to this week!


Monday the 23rd/04/2012
From what I remember I started work on Scene 8 and saw Jud Briefly he wanted to see where I was so far with my work I did say I was going to show him but I never did :(
I also did I very late blog post http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/first-update-in-2-weeks.html


Tuesday the 24th/04/2012
Carried on with Scene 8 from what I remember I also missed a Meeting about the degree show whoops! 


Wednesday the 25th/04/2012
Carried on with scene 8 as ever :/ not long now


Thursday the 26tn/04/2012
Jud was/is in China attending the Golden monkey king animation awards :) Nice! so then Mario looked at my work and picked out the Errors with the film which I need to get round to fixing at some point. I also finally coloured In this Pic.
Friday the 27th/04/2012
Didn't stay on for too long today Just wanted to go home worked on some lip Syncing for scene 8 then I went home.

Saturday the 28th/04/2012
I worked on my C.V. and later went to the Guys thatched hamlet for Tea in Garstang :p Also 2 pictures of this guy from the EDF energy advert appeared though my bed room door. 
Dont know what the EDF energy advert looks like well here It is.....
Sunday the 28th/04/2012 
Im gonna re-work my action Plan and send my C.V. of to Futures see what they think of It. Im going to leave you now with a Tune from Zonic Zynth and footage of Spud the dog from Celebrity Juice.


No comments:

Post a Comment