Sunday 1 April 2012

You know what's missing In the world! a Super hero that is also a Whale :D

Alright you weirdo what did you get up to this week

Monday the 26th/03/2012
We had good weather this week and I didn't really get to enjoy It until uh Wednesday I think It was. Any ways today I got started with Scene 6 :D

Tuesday the 27th/03/2012
Carried on with Scene 6 I was a bit confused today because Talib Kadhim founder (I guess) of Back2Front animation was coming in to give a guest lecture. I think later on I wrote up about him aswell (Its part of Course alright!)

Wednesday the 28th/03/2012
Worked abit more on Scene 6 yo :) I also met up with my mentor Elizabeth don't know why that bits relevant but she did give me some stuff to help me with writing up a CV. I later went on to Avenam Park where my Bro "jack"and his Xenophobe friend "Ben" appeared so hung out with them for awhile and then got back to Uni and Got on with some work. I also learnt that a Youtube animator Edd Gould died :( I was a bit sad from finding out about this and It reminded me once again how Precious life Is Its a real Shame as the Eddsworld world cartoon was pretty funny.  

anyways heres a Tribute Video to Edd.

Thursday the 29th/03/2012
Today was relatively short I still carried on with Scene 6 Im on to the Underwater shot so Thats quite fun to do :D 

Friday the 30th/03/2012
I was supposed to email Steve Wilkin today the Head of Illustration at UCLan but his name didn't appear on the Contact list :/ Im starting to doubt that this man exists. Anyway I had a bit of a Cold today so I didn't really feel Like doing work However I did colour in This.
      
Saturday the 31st/03/2012
Uh had boring day today nah not really :D Uh I made some Business cards (look Below)
And as Vibrant and colourful as they are everybody knows that white and Yellow should go together so what I did was I got a Sky blue background and faded out the characters and used a Tahoma text with some white outlines In fact here It Is.
I also bought some second hand tat today aswell because Thats how I roll!

Sunday the 1st/04/2012 (APRIL FOOLS YO)
Im going to be boring today and research in to how much an Illustrator gets Money wise (Ill do a blog update Tomorrow maybe!) and I need to find some Publishers and Email some of my stuff to them :)

Ill leave you know with 2 videos the First being a Robot band that appeared in Americas got talent 2009.
 
 And the Next one is experimental band "The Orb" with Mother Nature which is accompanied by some Visuals of the God awful 90s animated Film "Ferngully the last rainforest" See next week or tomorrow BYE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment