Monday 23 April 2012

First update in 2 weeks!

Lets see what I got up to last week eh guys!?


Monday the 16th/04/2012
I returned to an empty university and started Scene 7 and handed in my 500 word essay that I did over the Easter break. That feels like a weight has been lifted from my mind.


Tuesday the 17th/04/2012
Carried on with scene 7 :I Im trying to think if anything else happened today......


Wednesday the 18th/04/2012
Carried on with scene 7 I think I went home early today as well although I don't know why that is so Important! I also drew some robots...

Thursday the 19th/04/2012
Carried on with Scene 7 nearly finished It :D I also got my first drawing request in quite along while It was to draw Doug Jennings character "Tigrikorn" here is what I came up with.
Doug liked it but would of probably liked it more if I coloured It in and then he ended up colouring this pic Instead (Lookie hear!) I mean I would colour It in Might do It Friday the 27 :/.

Friday the 20th/04/2012
Completed Scene 7 Weeeee! I also attended a rather quick meeting about Annecy 2012 Im looking forward To it :3 Also Flickr friend Doug Jennings did some fan art of my character TOM-MAN!!! click "here" to see It as I cannot show you it on this blog unfortunately. Speaking of Tom-Man here is a very Surreal drawing of him and his friends.
  
Saturday the 21st/04/2012
Took a break from my 3 minute Film and went for a MEGA WALK! With my dad the reason it was Mega is because It took us an hour to get to where we were going and another hour to get back thats like 2 HOURS!!! I also worked on my C.V. and watched the "Girl who kicked the Hornets nest" Im might as well show you the Trailer :I

Sunday the 22nd/04/2012   
Ended up going to the Trafford centre with my brother and dad :) It was fun I bought a new shirt and hee hee some Spongebob Lego :D click "here" to see the set I bought If you care!

This week Im going to work on Scene 8 If I get It done this week then Ill only have one more scene to work on next week and now to play us out heres Swedish animator and Musician "Dutvatan" with a rather comedic Tune "Snf"

No comments:

Post a Comment