Sunday 8 April 2012

Working in the Easter Holidays!?

I did do some work this week even though It was the Easter holiday so here Is the Easter update and we Begin on Monday.


Monday the 2nd of April 2012
It was my brothers birthday today he Turns 19 :O already where's the Time gone so yeah I didn't really do Much might have done a Blog entry. But In the real world I went to Lidl because my Bro needed to get some stuff for his party on Tuesday, I also made my Brother this Card which he liked.
  

Tuesday the 3rd of April 2012
I went into uni and It was a Bit quiet So I hid in the Library and cracked on with Scene 6. I later met fellow student Rahil and he showed me a Trailer for a rather funny film called "Ted" heres the trailer be warned Its does have a bit of naughty language.
Also as J was having a party with his Student body friends me an dad went down to the Pub where I had This.......Because thats how I roll!
    


Wednesday the 4th of April 2012
Got on with Scene 6........can't really think what else I got up to today :/


Thursday the 5th of April 2012
Pretty much completed Scene 6 so now when I go back to Uni I can work on Scene 7 :)


Friday the 6th of April 2012
Took a break from Animating and coloured In a Tom-Man Strip here It Is :D
Saturday the 7th of April 2012
From what I remember I made a start on my 500 word essay and re-wrote a Script for a future Tom-Man comic.

Sunday the 8th of April 2012
Happy resurrection festival everybody uh what Im I going to do today well I think I might do some Written Uni work and eat some chocolate eggs. And now to play us out Its Last Rhythm with Labyrinth!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment