Sunday 13 November 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 16)

Monday the 7th of November 2011
Made some P.N.G Bits and fiddled about with the Storyboard shots for my Animatic (Let the Fun Time roll!)


Tuesday the 8th of November 2011
Went into the Uni and started to collect sounds for the Animatic I also met up with some friends from games design :D


Wednesday the 9th of November 2011
Did a blog about some merchandising Ideas I wanted to throw down I think it went well I should really show my tutors at some point. I also felt a bit Ill :( But Im alright now.


Thursday the 10th of November 2011
Started work on my Animatic I haven't finished It yet but I will do at some point.


Friday the 11th of November 2011
Did some Line drawings for the Title cards of the Episodes I want to do for the Futures project which I should have done ages ago >_< I also bought my self a Polaroid Camera for the magic price of £1.25 (SWEET now all I need is some Film!)
Saturday the 12 of November 2011
I was going to work on the Budget for me Futures project but I felt lost so I ended up colouring in some of the Title card which I mentioned earlier Ill show you One of Five that Ive coloured In.
I really like how the Flames turned out in the Background for this Title Card!

Sunday the 13th of November 2011
Other than Updating this Blog Im going to Try and attempt the Budget for the series and try and get It out the Way! like I do with most blog updates Ill leave you with some Videos and Music that I have come across this past week. First up is the song "Trahison" from French electro band "Vitalic" I like this song Ive heard it in TV programs and documentaries I just didn't know what the Song was called at the time.
  
The next video had Inspired me to go on and chase my goal of becoming a Graphic artist/ Comic drawer guy bleagh! Its a trailer for Nick Edwards first Graphic novel Dinopopolous! check it out Its way awesome!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment