Sunday 20 November 2011

What I got up to this week (Part 17)

Its Sunday the End of the current Week which means one thing! Its time for me to tell you at Home what I got up to this week!


Monday the 14th of November 2011
Just carried on with my Animatic not much else to report Im afraid.


Tuesday the 15th of November 2011
Hey hey I completed my Animatic today and It was 3 minutes! Showed it my tutor Jud he liked It just one small problem he Said (Eeeee I thought) The voices seemed to Rushed so I need to get some Professionals in at some point. But on a lighter note I had done my Animatic :D


Wednesday the 16th of November 2011
I tried to attempt my Budget today for the Futures project I did about which Jud found Funny. You can view It here http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/budget-related-blog-zzzzzz.html If you want Like I say Im not forcing you. Eventually I ended up doing these Title Cards for the Futures project.

I have been meaning to do a Blog about the Title Cards I may get round to It one day.

Thursday the Something of November 2011
Returned to Uni I just go on with work...Also my Aunt decided to pay us a Visit that way Fun Also I coloured in these guys! 
Quite like the Moustached lady and The Thor look-a-like! Im defiantly gonna add these to my Book for the Futures project.

Friday the 18th of November 2011
I did these Title cards I also took my Aunt for a Walk to the Shops (shes not farmilliar with Preston you know!).


This last one looks good enough to eat (OMNOMNOMNOM You get the Idea) Oh and also some person came round to see me Cant remember who (God Im Terrible with people!)

Saturday the 19th of November 2011
I was going to start colouring in this comic for the Futures Project but I ended up in Fleetport!? Freeport! where ever it was it was Horrible! 

But I did get some Chinos and I think a belt I have the Pleasure Of thanking my Aunty Angela for paying for those (Thanks! for that).

Sunday the 20th/11/2011 (GASP! when you notice the numbers of Today's date you may shit your self well maybe a little Bit!)
Updated this Blog also My aunt leaves today :'( oh well It was nice having her and all that. I really need to get on with that Comic though as soon As I do that Ill be able to concentrate on other things.

Like the end of every blog I do Ill leave you with some videos or rather Music the First is the Song "We are the People" by Empire of the Sun just to ask does any one else like this band or is It just me :I
The Next video is a Stop frame Music video made by Lee Hardcastle. The Song is All your Light by Portugal. the man! Its really good video reminds me of a PC game I used to play Spore!

No comments:

Post a Comment