Sunday 27 November 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 18)

Let us Find out what Tom.B has been up to this Week just gone shall we?!


Monday the 21st of November 2011
These months have gone real quick :O Uh Im trying to remember what I did no I think I got on with my Budget and then I got distracted and did this.

I think I did those I can't really remember now actually whilst Im at It did I ever show you this comic sample I did for this current project I want to throw it in although It depends what the Tutors think!
Apparently Ciabatta bread makes you gassy :I yeah I dont know how that works either what happened on Tuesday.

Tuesday the 22nd of November 2011
Asides from talking to Jud about the Budget and what Kind of team I would need for my series (What series!? "Monsterology!" Oh yeah) And doing a Blog about Office space http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/that-blog-about-office-space.html Uhh I also did these.


 Now I think I did the Clothes line on Thursday I cant really remember much about this week Damn!

Wednesday the 23rd of November 2011
From what I can recall uh I did do some work But I also went to Deepdale retail park with mother to buy some shoes the ones I have are not suitable for this kind of weather we've been having recently. Also I had a attack of depression.
Oh yeah I can Get depressed like everyone else kinda like that Bird stalker guy "Bill Oddie" hes still Depressed right?! 

Thursday the 24th of November 2011
Oh if only it was the 24th of December sniffs not long now I guess. From what I remember I worked on a Script for the Futures project and a front cover for the book which Im going to Print out at Some point I think the second of December or maybe the 5th who knows!

Bet you cant spot the difference between these guys huh!?

Friday the 25th of November 2011
I can't really remember anything about Friday probably because I did the Naughty thing and went out on the town with I guy I know called "Matthew Brierley" Uh went to a Gay bar called oblivion and drank the Night away and played Snooker I was crap at It like I am with most things :I

Saturday the 26th of November 2011
Asides form having a Hangover from the previous night I did the Correct thing and got on My budget which Id like to eventually put together at some point whenever that might be.

Sunday the 27th of November 2011
I think Im starting to get the Christmas feeling which is good I suppose Im looking forward to Christmas Which reminds me J my brother wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas Ill let him no as soon as I think of something.
Today Im going to work abit more on the Budget with as little help from My dad (thanks dad!) 

Ill leave you with uh 2 videos like I always do first up is uh MGMT With there song "Kids" Its a pretty good Music video but I feel sorry for that little kid :(
      
The Second video is uh Zero Punctuation reporter Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw and Friends in Washington DC. 
Id like to go on a Road trip like this one day with my mates the only thing is I have two friends that know how to drive but don't do It as often If that makes sense right Im going to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment