Sunday 4 December 2011

What tom got up to this week

What did I get up to this week not alot I think! no really I did do some work But hasn't November gone Fast! Christmas soon Eeeee :3


Monday the 28th of November 2011
For the whole of this week I Worked on the pages for me Futures project book I did the Contents, Synopsis and some Character profiles. Right what did I do Tuesday.


Tuesday the 29th of November 2011
Not a whole lot to report about today I just got on with some Pages. Oh and the budget and I met up with some friends.


Wednesday the 30th of November 2011
Got on with some more Pages am I going to show you these pages (sniffs) no!


Thursday the 1st of December (Eeee :D) 2011
3 of my friends Dan, Rahil and Matt went to a Funeral today :( One of there old School friends I had recently passed away (think it Might have been a friend from school I don't know!) So It was just me and Denis in Uni today. I showed my Budget (which I received help from my dad with working on It) to the Tutors and Just wanted me to move some stuff about no Biggie! 


Friday the 2nd of December 2011
I was intending to get my Book printed out today but I was Confused by the page numbers also I got distracted :'( Im sorry!


Saturday the 3rd of December 2011
I got the Page Numbers sorted (YES!) now I think I might print out this book on Monday Don't know where at though :I Im sure Ill figure something out. Also today I watched Sylvester Stallone's latest Flick "The Expendables" heres a Trailer for It.
I mean Its a good Idea having all these Movie action heroes together in one Film But me and my bro weren't really Impressed by the outcome I sorry buts Its true Its one of those Ideas that must have sounded good on Paper but was poorly executed in Movie form.

Sunday the 5th of December 2011
Updated this Blog well I haven't Updated It in awhile. Don't know what Im going to do today I really want to get Back it to Playing Spore Galactic adventures! for those of you who dont know what that Is! Its basically a Game where You can make your own Missions, Buildings, Creatures, Ships, Planets and Locations Basically If you can think of a decent Idea your Idea will come to life In this game. Heres a Pic one of my adventures called "Toy world"
Ill leave you once again with two videos about Spore galactic Adventures the first one is a Mission some guy made called "Flyboy" which looks really fun
The final video is made by Scandinavian (I think hes Scandinavian) Spore user, Animator and musician Dutvatan where he talks about the Creatures of his world. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment