Monday 12 December 2011

What I got up to last week....

Any one care for a Sandwich!?

Monday the 5th of December 2011
Didn't really do a whole lot today as I was looking for a place where I could print off my Futures booklet the Print shop next to essentials was my only option but at the Time It was full so I waited until tomorrow to get It sorted. For those of you who care here are some sample pages.





  
Tuesday the 6th of December 2011
Got up extra early today so I could get to the Print shop before I opened and I did. I got the Book printed YES! and then showed It to Jud which he said It was Ok so I took his word for It and carried on with work on the 3 minute film Script and try and Cut it down to 3 pages as I was Intended to be.

Wednesday the 7th of December 2011
Didn't really do Much today either I just got me script printed and yeah that was It really :/ Oh that was It I met up with my mentor Elizabeth and we had Lunch at the Ship Inn it was really nice :D

Thursday the 8th of December 2011
Actually did some work today I decided to make a DVD Cover for My Animatic here It Is!.
   
 And for those of you who care here are some drawings of the Mistake monkeys which appear on the Back of the Box.
Ill tell you this right now I really like the colours I used for this Pic :D

Friday the 9th of December 2011
I recall going out to do some printing and thats about It really :I

Saturday the 10th of December 2011
Didn't really do Much today either :I. What I should do Is get all the Stuff I need for Hand in together!

Sunday the 11th of December 2011
I was going to do an entry on what I did this week but I ended up updating today :I so yesterday I watched Studio Ghibli's latest film creation "Ponyo" a sweet film which is a re-imagining of hans christian Andersen the little mermaid. Ill leave you with the Japanese Trailer to Ponyo and some Aphex twin music.

I prefer films in there original native language. Now heres Aphex twin with there rather calming tune "Xtal"!
        

No comments:

Post a Comment