Wednesday 14 December 2011

Summer Sketchpad

Over the Summer I did a Sketchpad with some of my original characters in It. This entry is about that exact sketch pad.
I love this Front cover! Its full of colour and detail which I like and Its what I really wanted to achieve with this book!

I did a Contents with the Toei animation companies super robot character "Gaiking". Also without a contents you get lost :B   
Now before you say It "no" I didn't draw this I just photocopy which I put In my book. The Rocketeer is the one that I do not have on DVD. I used to watch it alot as a kid. And I think it would be a good If I add it to my DVD Collection   
Ive already talked about this Character in a previous entry so I thought I might show you a before and After of this Pic one in Black and White.....
 And the other one In colour.
This pic needs no Introduction either I put It in a previous entry aswell for those of you who dont know what Im talking about here Is a Link to jog your memory http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/origins-of-skully-development-entry.html 
I did a story board for a Flash animation short I would like to do at some point. If I have chance I might do It in the Christmas holidays.  
The 3rd Iron Man costume wasn't up to everyone's expectations  
Heres a Pic I did for my friend Melly which she really Liked :3 I might have mentioned Melly before In a previous entry. 
Heres a Pic my younger self did Ive no Idea what's going on but I recall my Dad colouring It in and I wasn't happy about It at the time. But now come to think of It I think he did a really good job thanks dad!
 Is that Patrick riding whale-buss I think It might be! 
Heres the original drawing of whale-buss I did when I was 5. I was watching Felix the cat at the Time but to this day Ive no idea what Whale-buss is saying to the fire breathing gold fish :/ 
Heres everyone's least favourite character "Phil the Mouse" although I don't care what everyone else thinks I kinda like him even if he is a Rip off character :(
 Thats not the hedgehog I Know! 
Originally Sonic had a Band, a set of fangs and a girl friend called Madonna. However Sega of america intervened the Band Idea and Madonna were scrapped and now were with the Hedgehog we know and love today. Although Im sure in some Bizzare parallel universe a generation of people like us might have grown up with an entirely different hedgehog. - Tom Brain 2011          
This is a Beach scene with TOM-MAN! and LASER-RODD! (Not every name has to be in capitals you know!)
Heres that previous pic but In colour this time. I recall showing this Pic to my grandparents back in September and they liked the look of "Bee Gurl" (Top left) which is a bit creepy.     
 Chiba-roo! I did this Pic when I was going to Carlisle back in august 
Heres that exact same Pic this Time in colour!
 ITS CAPTAIN ORIGINAL I was going to throw this in to that presentation I did where everyone started to complain because It was too long :/ (Note to self presentations should only be 10 Minutes).
Same pic again but in Colour like what it says in the corner hee hee.
 Heres MOTH-BOY an Idea I had for the Futures project which Sarah quite liked :) thats good I suppose. 
The original Moth-boy drawing now in full colour you know Id quite Like to revisit this character one day.... 
Over the Past few months I have been gathering Images off the internet of baby animals and posting them on my facebook page for other people to look at. The truth is Im a sucker for cute things :3  
A Pic I drew after watching Captain America. This is how I feel sometimes like a dancing monkey :(  
ITS ROCKET GURL! And some other people :I . Its fare to say I have some kind of (fat) fetish this is why my brother doesn't agree with my taste in women :( moving on....
Final Pic is the original Ink drawing of the Front cover once again Very rich in detail!.

Well thats all for now Im going to show off a few more drawings later and then End this blog with and Evaluation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment