Sunday 6 November 2011

What I got up to this week (part 15)

Lets do It!


Monday the 31st of October 2011 (Halloween)
As well as updating this blog I also carried on with the Story Boards for my 3 minute Film here are some of the shots that did.








I look forward to animating it now but First Ive got to do the Animatic.

Tuesday the 1st of November 2011
My Tutor Mario found out that I wanted to work for the Comic industry and says that I should go for It! I felt more confident by this but also a bit spooked by how Mario got hold of this Information, I eventually found out that my friend Kev from the first year of animation (and college) told him. Other than that My bag decided to leak :( Fail! and also I did this for my Futures project.
Im very proud of this piece and so is everyone else that Ive shown this Pic too :)

Wednesday the 2nd of November 2011
From what I remember I worked upon the Futures project and coloured in the Kitchen environment for my futures project here It is.
I dont care what any one says that is a Nice Kitchen. I also went to the Chinese Buffet with 3 of these people (AND NO! I didn't throw up this time)
   

Thursday the 3rd of Novemeber 2011
Today was BORING! No really It was Hardly any one showed up to Class I dont know why I bother turning up! Oh well at least I did this little Snippet of Awesome!
   
I should really do a Blog entry on How I did this Pic and what I based It upon. Hmmm Might do it on Wednesday this week if Ive got Time.

Friday the 4th of October 2011
Did some voice recording with some friends as part of the 3 minute Film I really enjoyed my self way better than yesterday. Also did one more Environment for the Futures project which is this one Wrench's hangar.
Saturday the 5th of November 2011
Today was also good not only did I do this picture (which I based upon this other Pic some one else did :/ http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/gallery1988sf/He-Man/IMG_0110.jpg)
But what I also did was Help my mum and dad build a Bonfire I say "help" I mean get distracted by all the sacrilege in the garage by Sacrilege I mean old drawings I did back in School and College I might show you them one day If your all Good. At night however I went to Lancaster with some Friends to see the Fire works. They were pretty good Its a shame I never took any Photos :(

Sunday the 6th of November 2011
Up dated this Blog (Fun fun fun!) Im also gonna rename all the Sound bites for me three minute Film for the Animatic and Im gonna make some P.N.G thingy mabobs for It. Im speaking another language now!

I leave you now with uh this Tune which Ive been hunting down for ages I think I might use it In a flash Animation :/ Maybe I haven't decided Yet.
 
Ill also Leave you with a Link to Face book fan page Freaks, Mutants, and Monsters a pretty cool page which has pics of Monsters and stuff Check it out if you want Im not forcing you too! 

And Finally for those of you that Care I had Corn Pops for Breakfast Mmmm :P

No comments:

Post a Comment