Monday 31 October 2011

What I got up to this week (part 14)

Bloging. Bloging.........Bloging Oh you get the Idea! 


Monday the 24th of October 2011
Once I cant remember what I did :( skip to Tuesday!


Tuesday the 25th of October 2011
From what I remember I re-drew all me camera angles for me 3 minute Film and then got on with my story boards I  might show you all at some point the development of that!


Wednesday the 26th of October 2011
I worked on this madness (click on the link bellow)
http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/world-of-mostro-mondo.html

Thursday the 27th of October 2011
Worked on me Story Boards, Think I showed them Judd and was very Impressed by them so was Mario. In fact Mario wanted me to work on them and have the storyboards completed by this Tuesday coming up I think I can do that!


Friday the 28th of October 2011
From what I remember I did some environments for me Futures project heres the Meta-Mushroom.
Just so you know I worked on me Story Boards as well! Oh yeah and I watched "Real Steel" with Hugh Jackman in It wasn't that bad come to think of it.
 

Saturday the 29th of October 2011
Asides from working on these two pics for me Futures project....... 


I also went on a Failed trip to the Blackpool Illuminations and got completely drenched >:( Ill put up some Pics later.

Sunday the 30th of October
Really I just got on with my Storyboards and that was about It really. Ill leave you now with two Videos the first being this rather haunting tune from Brain Eno called "Lizard Point".
The Second Video is of a Stop-frame animation created by Lee Hardcastle and that is "Postman Pat in the Pet Semtary" its bloody brutal not to be watched when you have little Kiddiewinks in the room or at work for that Matter!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment