Sunday 16 October 2011

What I got up to this Week Part 12

Whats been Happening in the Wild world of Tom this week? Well lets find out


Monday the 10th of October 2011
From what I remember I updated my Blog and Talked about Monster Pencil toppers. I might have done some work but I cant remember what exactly!


Tuesday the 11th of October 2011
Today I concentrated on shortening down my script although my tutors were more concerned about my Timing so I had to work on that. Asides from that I was running low on paper and Fine liner pens so I popped into town and bought just that and This.
That yellow monster on the Front of the book looks suspiciously like Boo from Monsters Inc anyways what happened on Wednesday.

Wednesday the 12th of October 2011
Today I Concentrated on the timing of each sentence in the Script to show Jud and Mario the next day Over all each sentence adds up to 99.48 seconds the total number  of seconds for 3 minutes is 108 seconds.

Thursday the 13th of October 2011
After showing the Tutors the Timing of each sentence for the 3 minute film Jud wanted me to start a script break down which im still working on In the afternoon I got distracted by Animes. Also at lunch I had a conversation with the other animation students about the Up coming apocalypse in 2012 my guess it wont happen I remember back in the turn of the Millennium every computer in the world would turn on us and did that Happen!? well if it did I wouldn't be here writing these exact words!.

Friday the 14th of October 2011
Other than working upon the script break down and going to buy some Fabric I dont really remember what else I did today! :(

Saturday the 15th of October 2011
Turned out nice today! I met up with some friends and watched "Johnny English Reborn" some people dont like the sounds of It and some critics even said It would be terrible but really I kind of liked it Yes I was mainly aimed at Kids but you know I got a couple of laughs from It so thats good at the end of the day!

Sunday the 16th of October 2011
Just updated my Blog I intend to get the Script break down done for today and Im ment to be going out somewhere for Lunch today nom nom nom :3 

I leave you now with 2 videos the First being an Anime Short from the 80s anime "Robot Carnival" which is awesome and I recommend you check it out at some point. The shorts called Deprive and It has EVERYTHING! a Girl in danger, a Love story, Robots, Crystal castles a Gay Clown freak of a Villain with a Laser eye, explosions, action and Cheesy 80s rock!
    
The second video is going to be uhh a Song I seem to be listening to alot for some reason and that Song is "Beak!" from the Nintendo 64 game "Bomberman Hero!".

No comments:

Post a Comment