Sunday 2 October 2011

What I got up to This week part 10

What adventures have you been up to this week Mr Brain!?
Asides from it being really Sunny (and Hot) Lets find out what Ive been up too shall we.......

Monday the 26th of September 2011
Shit! I cant remember what I did today lets skip to Tuesday shall we.

Tuesday the 27th of September 2011
Went into Uni and showed Judd me re-done synopsis for me three minute film and he said It was good but Jud (one "d" in Jud)said that Sarah had to check through it first. Sarah had a look through it and she Liked it as well although there was the one mistake in there (what can I say Im dyslexic!)

Wednesday the 28th of September 2011
Asides from writing some episode ideas for my futures project, and Character bio's I did some drawings which might be relevant to the Futures project at least I think they are.
Give your self a pat on the Back if you Spot Zardoz's floating head in this Pic!.
I also had a listen to the "Matt and Dan show" on Preston FM it was pants mostly because my mate Dan kept f*ckin up on live radio ha ha. Here is a Pic of Me with Dan and Matt.

Thursday the 29th of September 2011
Mario gave us a lecture on Script writing and then I started my Script for me 3 minute film nice... I also met Dan and told him that I Listened to his radio show. 

Friday the 30th of September 2011
Carried on with me Script and did some drawing Unfortunately the Image file is corrupt so Ill show it you some other time.

Saturday the 1st of October 2011
October already!? WHAT!!! lets see I sent my first draft script for me 3 minute film to the Tutors then I had a Walk as we have been having beautiful weather in Preston. Then at night I watched the very awesome "Attack the Block" for those of you who might not have heard of it here is the trailer.  

Sunday the 2nd of October
As the sun has now disappeared Im Going to Shorten down my script get rid of a Few scenes shorten the sentences down and get it out the Way. I leave you now with two Videos the First being a Clip of Adventure Time where Finn and Jake SINNNGGG!
 
the Second video is of a Cbeebies show "the Small Potatoes" where they Sing about Punk rock and how to just be your self Its clear to say Kids shows have changed an awful lot since I was little!

No comments:

Post a Comment