Friday 30 September 2011

Synopsis Development

Jud wanted us to show how the Synopsis for are 3 minute film has been Developed over the past few weeks so I thought I might just do that....
Originally Chuck was going to audition for a film and tell his back story to an agent Jud and Mario didn't like that Idea, Jud told me to scrap the whole Hollywood audition Idea and suggested that Chuck should still tell his Back story but this time to other monkeys that wont understand him with Chuck being super intelligent and all that!
This next one is slightly better but It needed to be changed. This time I needed to get rid of the NASA astronauts as Chuck a Super Monkey has achieved so much more than us Humans.


"Earth? you named your own planet after dirt and you've only flown to your own moon? you must be backward as well as Backwater" 


said the Chompy mouthed alien in Shakara the Avenger
This ones fine but I changed for one last time which impressed the Tutors this next synopsis I will show you is the Final beefed up one.

So thats my Synopsis development. I know the Synopsis's are small but is I make them any bigger they go all over the place which annoys me >:( I may have to redesign the lay out of my blog!


Im now going to complete my first draft script for my 3 minute film see you next time ( which will be Sunday the 2nd of October!)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment