Friday 2 September 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 6)

What did I do this week Lets find out!


Monday the 29th of August
Started to make some character sheets for the Futures project for my Series Idea Monsterology look out bellow! 

 Ive just realised  that first character "Skully" looks a bit like "Lord Zedd" from Power rangers :D
File:Zedd2.jpg
Tuesday the 30th of August
Other than making more Character sheets I also redesigned Laser-rod for my 3 minute Film. Made a few more character sheets!

They looks pretty good actually Im really proud of them, The character above "Izzy", is based upon the LIZARD MEN :0


 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

Wednesday the 31st of August
Sniff I got distracted from work and I hate myself for it :'( OI enough of this emo bullshit what did you get up to on Thursday!


Thursday the 1st of September
The summers over for me an pretty much everyone now. So I decided to some more character sheets for some other projects and this one for my Futures project the lovable Furbert.
   Thinking about its now Furbert looks an awful lot like Venonat from Poke'mon
Look see!
File:Tracey Venonat.png

Friday the 2nd of September 
Updated this blog and did some more colouring in for me Ideas and a Bit of research I need to do more though but for now Im going to do some Scanning see you later!

I leave you now with a song by "the Shamen" Move any Mountain which is one song I seem to be listening to alot lately :/  

No comments:

Post a Comment