Sunday 25 September 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 9 I think)

Lets see what I've got up to this week shall we.


Monday the 19th of September 2011
Asides from shortening down my synopsis's for my film Ideas I started to do some brief episode Ideas for my futures project for the Series "Monsterology" which doesn't exist yet so dont bother looking it up on the Internet. Anyways....  


Tuesday the 20th of September 2011
Returned to Uni once again where I had to take a series of notes of what to expect in the Upcoming year also Jud wanted us all to do better stories with are  Three minute films because at the Moment they all had "Style" but no "Substance" if you will! so I worked upon that. 


Wednesday the 21st of September 2011
Other than updating the Blog I started to edit the Story of "Chuck the Space monkey" Yep thats right my upcoming Film is on Chuck the Space monkey you got a problem with that!? no Good!
Thursday the 22nd of September 2011
Returned to Uni to show Mario and Jud me Synopsis for Chuck the Space monkey they said It could be changed originally Chuck was going to be Auditioning for Film and telling a Hollywood agent the stories of the Glory days (Oh yeah I forgot to mention Chucks a Super monkey who got his powers from being showered in Cosmic rays Hmm that seems a bit Farmilliar!). Jud told me to scrap the Idea of Chuck going to an Audition and Instead have Chuck tell his stories to an Audience of regular Monkeys but they dont Understand him. This made me think of something Philosopher "Ludwig Wittgenstine" once said


"if Lions could talk we could not understand them"


On Thursday night my Dad and I went to Lytham St Anne's to see my Grandparents who were on Holiday Its the First time Ive seen them since July of Last year Yeesh!

Friday the 23rd of September 2011 
Reworked the Synopsis of my Three minute Film and then sent it off the Jud and Mario for them to look at and see if its Ok! I also got the Idea in my head that the characters in my series "Monsterology" needed changing so that one day I could make a Flash cartoon about them here are the Drawings I did.



Notice how Ive added Jake from adventure Time in there ha ha I hope Pen Ward doesn't mind :/


The Main Reason I changed the look of the Characters was because of looking at a new Toy line called "Swampsterz" which I thought would be relevant to me. Below is a Link to the Swampsterz site if any one is Interested I should look at It if I were you as Its not a bad little site... 


 http://www.swampsterz.com/

Saturday the 24th of September 2011
I was a bit sick today after I night on the Tiles at Lava and Ignite where people Worshipped my Dance moves like a true Bowss! Asides from throwing up my Guts from the Previous night I made this drawing on Adobe Flash
Yeah Its not my best piece of Work ever but Ok! and doesn't Skully look as cute as a Button :3 


Sunday the 25 of September 2011
Im ment to be going to the Trafford centre in Manchester today I don't know how thats supposed to help me with my Work but where else in the North of England can you find a shop that sells Lego! If Im back early I might work on a Schedule for the Upcoming Semiester. 


I leave you now in the Capable hands of Mr Stevie Wonder with "Part Time Lover a Song I seem to be listening to alot this past two days. 
Oh I almost forgot there's this Live action version of Adventure Time you need to check out as It is like the Coolest! 
I was going to put It up on a previous blog entry but Ive only just remembered to do It whoops!
     
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment