Friday 9 September 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 7)

University starts up next Thursday so best update my blog before then

Monday the 5th of September 
Did some additional drawings for my presentation I think I went outside as well yeah I did I went to go see the new "Imbetweeners Movie" with my brother which I thought it was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing but my brother he didn't Laugh so much.

Tuesday the 6th of September
I carried on with my Presentation (which should have been done ages ago) But I had a feeling I would complete it by tomorrow.

Wednesday the 7th of September
Completed my presentation Yayy! I also had a Chat with fellow animation student "Danny Cooke" who only seems to talk to me before the Hand in Hmmm must be a symbolism thing. that or Im really anti social.

Thursday the 8th of September
Over the past few days ive been loosing sleep with stress (me stressed!? Never!) my mum suggested you should go outside because I haven't been outside for the past 2 days So we went out to Garstang which was shit but I did pick up Transformers Armada "Demolisher" for the amazingly cheap price of 60 pence  

Friday the 9th of September  
I dont know what Im going to do today might draw something its like I say the more you draw the better at it you get hmm I need to work on that catch phase. Also I might E-mail Mario about something before I go again, Ill leave you with two animations one is about farming......
And the other animation is part of a collaboration for 9/11 its been 10 years now where were you when it happened!? me! I was a high school.....

No comments:

Post a Comment