Sunday 23 October 2011

This weeks gone Quick! What I got up to this Week (Part 13)

Im now at the half way point of this semiester :0 Where did it all go maybe if I come into Uni more the week will get shorter hmm Lets see what I got up to This week though!


Monday the 17th of October
From What I remember I worked on me Script break down and I did THIS!!! 
 SPLOADY HEAD!!! Yes! I think I might throw this into my Future Project book!


Tuesday the 18th of October
Returned to Uni and Did uhh Crap what did I do I cant remember shit! Wednesday what did I do then


Wednesday the 19th of October
I dedicated today for working on the Timing for my 3 minute film for Some reason I had 103 seconds floating around my head for a week where as you think of It there's 60 seconds in a Minute so its makes sense that there is that 3 minutes is 180 seconds.


Thursday the 20th of October
Did some more Timing and mainly Maths for my me 3 minute film Lame! you know when I applied for this Course I thought I left the Maths Shiz behind at High-school sigh! Oh also as I had a Dream about Tom-Man the Previous night I decided to Draw him and his Friends here they are...

Friday the 21st of October
I decided to get down and Do some Story Boarding I knocked out about 2 pages today!


Saturday the 22nd of October
Carried on with the the Story boards and then Later one I went out on The tiles to uh see my friend Holly from Stafford university shes in her Final year aswell. And was her birthday on Friday. So we went down to the Banging techno club "the Mill" which Ive never been to before so It was Quite a new experience. 


Sunday the 23rd of October 
Made some Character Sheets for my Futures project I Just need to colour them in But first Ive Got to renew my passport this Should be fun. Before I go and Do that Ill leave you with two videos this one...
And this Adventure time Related video (Shit Adventure time again!) this ones a sort of remix its pretty cool I should Download it at some point.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment