Sunday 9 October 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 11)

Lets see what are plucky hero Tom Brain got up to this week.


Monday the 3rd of October 2011
From what I remember I finished off my 3rd draft for me script kinda wished I didn't now turned out the script was 11 pages which my tutors didn't like. 


Tuesday the 4th of October 2011
Jud sent the class off to the Futures building which is where 3rd year students such as my self are sent to find jobs. Which I think was useful as Im still not really sure what I want to do when I finish Uni! After that I worked on my 5th draft Script which was better that the previous one but still 6 pages long. Jud then commanded me to time the script to see if its 3 minutes or not thats something I still need to do!


Wednesday the 5th of October 2011
Did something on Photoshop which made an appearance on one of  my previous Blog entries click here to see It.
http://tomsbrainsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/works-of-simon-bisely.html
Or better yet scroll down to see the previous entry!


Thursday the 6th of October 2011
Worked on some episode ideas for the Futures project and fellow Animator Roxy whispered to me that id never see the Sun again :'( why would she say such a thing! meh she was probably joking! Futures project asides I also went to Starbucks with some friends to meet Melly! who previously went to the same University as me but Failed her course and is now working at M&S. Any who here is a picture of me and uh Melly in the Warehouse nightclub bleegh!
Christ look at my eyes I must have been really hyper that night! 

Friday the 7th of October 2011
Ok Didn't really do much today Mario told me to "elaborate" on the Futures episodes things. But Asides form that I went to Ormskirk with Dan and Matt to see some of there Friends and had a Couple of drinks aswell and had Cake :3 uh I also Met some new people such as one character called "Dean" Who introduced me to the phrase "Curling one out"........Id rather not get into what that Sentence means! I also met a Guy called Anthony who was Fun and could play the Keyboard and a Girl called Kate (who is deans girl friend I think I could be mistaken!) and I had a conversation with her about Melly and she suggested I should tell Melly how a feel about her and I was a bit intoxicated at the time This makes me think about Pen wards cartoon Bravest Warriors....

Reason being is that the Character in this cartoon "Chris" likes "Beth" but is afraid that it would make their friendship awkward thats how I feel about Melly :/    

Saturday the 8th of October 2011   
Me and Dan woke up the next day still in Ormskirk and Hopped on a train to return to Preston. It was good to see my Family again! I was also gonna Elaborate on the Episodes of my futures project but I only managed to do like uh 2 episodes I was felling abit sick today!.

Sunday the 9th of October 2011
Updated this Blog! Yay also today Im going to work on My futures project episodes and Draw some of the other monster that appear in the series. I leave you now with a Cartoon called "Enchanted Adventures" a Short epic cartoon about a young knight called "Galen" who sets out on quest to locate a Magical stone which can bring Inanimate objects to life... there's also a Shape shifting sword called Calibron and a Dragon who speaks like William Shatner nice! 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment