Monday 22 August 2011

Cartoons worth looking at

I don't really watch Television Nower days so Really I tend to watch cartoons on the Internet so here is what I watch
I seem to watch Batman the Brave and the Bold quite a lot and one of my favourite Super heroes in this Cartoon is Captain Marvel! and the Marvel family THIS IS SO AWESOME uh another reason I like it Is that Captain Marvel is a Sort of inspiration for one of my "Original" Superheroes Laser Rodd who I may talk about another Time
   The Plastic man Pilot is something I found a while back on Youtube its pretty funny and Zany I like the Bit where Plastic man goes abit paranoid ha ha harr

ADDDDDVENTURE TIME :D Heres the Pilot episode (yeah I like pilots WHAT CHU GONNA DO!) In this  episode we Meet Finn the human Jake the stretchy dog Princess Bubble gum and the Ice king there's quite a few Adventure Time episodes on Youtube you should look them up :)
This Cartoon the Boneheads confuses me. not the Plot I get that but the Animation style is it Stop frame or CGI and if it Is CGI al the characters must be done in some form of Cel-shading program (if there is such a thing) speaking of the Characters I like the Transforming Beatles ooh and the Cyclops monster :D
Finally Brooop! this Inception...esk cartoon was created by the Bitter yet equally awesome Swedish (I think) animator "Dutvatan" he also does music and other fun stuff!  

No comments:

Post a Comment