Friday 12 August 2011

What I got up to this week (Part 3)

I saw my tutor Sarah last Friday at the Harris Museum that was cool (I guess) shame I didn't talk to her (Anti-social Idiot!)


Monday the 8th of August
Didn't do a whole lot of work today (whoops) but I did watch the latest Harry Potter Movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 and I thought it was  Epic! Before the film got released Everyone told me Harry dies in this film and I say BULLSH*T!! Yes Harry does die but only because he shares a piece of Voldermorts soul but then Harry comes back to life and defeats Voldermort. Then the film skips forward to 19 years later where Harry and Ginny have whoops spoilers! :D also I thought the character Neville Longbottom was EPIC hes gone from comedic fat kid to a bloody field commander  



Tuesday the 9th of August
I don't think I did any thing today either oh wait yes I did I made an animation thingie which I put up on the blog but it still hasn't uploaded properly gonna have to look into that!


Wednesday the 10th of August
Tried to Finnish the script for me 3 minute film but me mum wanted me to go outside and get some fresh air! (even though it was raining) so walked to the shops and walked back completely drenched nice :/


Thursday the 11th of August
Got me script done (yay!) I just need to sort out the timing a cut out bits I dont need. I Also did another Animation about a Train and a Gurl with octopus legs (hmmm)


Friday the 12th of August 
Updated the Blog (again) also Today I intend to sort out the Timing for the script that Ive been working on for these past weeks Im also going to Lancaster tonight to meet a friend and go clubbing (clubbing in Lancaster!?) 


I leave you now with a Video of Surrealist director David Lynch talking about how he sees coming up with Ideas is like Going Fishing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment