Friday 26 August 2011

What I got up to this Week (Part 5)

I know I didn't tell you what I did last week But I will get round to that but for now I will tell you what I got up to this week!


Monday the 22nd of August
I started to do a Blog entry on me 3 minute film and I am yet to Finnish it I also did a character design sheet for the Futures project


Tuesday the 23rd of August 
Didn't do a whole lot of work today no wait tell a Lie I think Did some more character sheets for the futures project


Wednesday the 24 of August    
I WENT TO PLEASURE BEACH and Nickelodeon land It was Awesome!



















 That was a fun day out I was intending on doing some work when I got back but It was about 9:00pm I think


Thursday the 25 of August
Other than making this poster thing on photoshop (look bellow assholes!)
I was dealing with one of my many friends who was feeling a bit Suicidal :0 and It was up to me to listen and cheer them up. Im in the wrong profession I should be cheering up depressed people!


Friday the 26th of August
Updated the Blog and found out about the very Groovy artist "Dan Hipp" have a look at his stuff its pretty awesome (link below)


 http://mrhipp.blogspot.com/


Im also gonna need to top up my phone as Its running out of credit, Im also gonna work on more stuff for me Futures project. I leave you now with one of the many unreleased Tracks "Boards of Canada" did Its called 4B






No comments:

Post a Comment