Thursday 25 August 2011

Random Rant #02

You KNOW what I HATE MORE THAN MOST THINGS >:( Is when a so called "Friend" decides to delete you I MEAN WHAT! All those times those  precious memories LOST like Tears in the Rain Friggin Sucks man!
Tumblr_lgp3a5z6kf1qaobx8o1_500_large


(Sorry I couldn't help myself there) Now I know what your thinking "Tom its only Facebook its not like this persons deleted you out of mere existence!" Yeah well I know that but...but IT FEELS THAT WAY TO ME >:( I dont know what I should be getting so worked up about Ive got Like 193 friends on Facebook and out of those 193 "friends" only about 10 of them Interact with me Friggin Sucks (Im sure Ive said that before) Then again Im no better I Hate people in the Real world I dont know why I bother hating people in some virtual world What you doin Hatin STOP HATING!. Lets take a breather for a minute.
  
Ha ha Brilliant! that pic right there's cheered me up! You know what Screw those Un-interactive so called "Friends", screw being deleted by some randomer that you met ONCE at a Party, Screw everyone and SCREW FACEBOOK! I hardly get anything done because I spend hours gazing into what my so called "Friends" are up too! Its pathetic I should only go on Facebook when its like the Evening yeah Ill do that from now on!

Random Rant OVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment