Friday 5 August 2011

Pre-Uni-stress syndrome?!


Lately I seem to be having alot of University related dreams and I always seem to be f*cking up in them! I think It might be my Brain trying to tell me to do some work! which I have been doing and Im going to let you know what sort of things Ive been up to during the week! 


Monday the 1st of August
Ive been working on a script for my 3 minute film its going to about on of my obscure super heroes Ive nearly got it done but it needs tweaking abit

Tuesday the 2nd of August
Decided to do a bit of Research for the Futures project so I scavenged Google for some some "Retro Futurism" images ill show you what I found in a later Blog entry

Wednesday the 3rd of August   
Didn't do a whole of Uni work today the reason for that was because I was on a Steam train to Carlisle in Cumbria (see bellow!) 











but I did manage to draw out some Chibi characters which Id like to include in the end credits of my 3 minute film


Thursday the 5th of August 
Didn't do a whole lot of work either today (whoops) ended up going to the Cinema to watch the new Captain America Movie with some Friends. I wouldn't say it was the "Best Movie this Summer!" but it was good there was some good Action scenes, alot of Interesting characters I quite liked Tommy Lee Jones character the Steak eating general well he did other things than just eat steak. Chris Evans as Captain America/Steve Rogers he was Good nothing bloody spectacular! but still he got the job done! oh and in all Marvel movies there's a small cameo for Comic book legend and all round decent bloke Stan
lee.



Friday the 5th of August 
Started to update this blog ha ha har! Im gonna try and concentrate on getting the Script done for my 3 minute for this Afternoon and then maybe animate something for this weekend. Thats the plan lets get to it! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment